Thank, thank, thank you to the lovely Eve from Sam Loves Cake for nominating Sweet Endeavours for The Versatile Blogger Award! In this dark, dull and incredibly wet time of year we Swedes call fall, this was exactly the kind of boost I needed.
Seven things about Carolina:
1. I have an obsession with owls. On necklaces, shirts or note pads doesn’t matter, just give ’em to me!
2. I have very vivid dreams, I’m talking full on films in my head at night.
3. I used to be scared of the dark and now I love walking in the dark.
4. I also love walking in the rain.
5. I miss having cats terribly and I’m getting one as soon as I move out.
6. My entire childhood I was completely convinced I was a witch who hadn’t received her powers yet…
7. …I’m genuinely disappointed I never got my letter from Hogwarts.
Here we go, to the good stuff. The 10 brilliant bloggers I nominate are:
- Call Me Cupcake! – very well known but still, my daily inspiration!
- Kale With Love – I’m not vegan or vegetarian but having access to guilt free desserts will never be a bad thing!
- Made By Mary – Swedish blogger with amazing treats
- Tattoologist – I dream away on this site for hours
- Breakfastporn – my dear friends run a blog were they post pictures of their breakfasts, they’re great breakfasts too!
- Pippi H – Swedish blogger who posts the most amazing pictures of her apartment and everything else in her life.
- Style Gossiper – great pictures and great fashion
- ….. This is where I realize I don’t read many blogs, these were at least the only ones I could nominate here. Oh well, less is more, right?
– Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post
– Share 7 things about myself
– Pass the award on to 10 more bloggers that I enjoy
– Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected!