Oh wait, did I forget something? Right, yes, I made a wedding cake and the recipe is coming, pinky promise! For now, here’s a picture of my lovely mother and her groom on their wedding day.
Love love love! See you in a bit!
Thank, thank, thank you to the lovely Eve from Sam Loves Cake for nominating Sweet Endeavours for The Versatile Blogger Award! In this dark, dull and incredibly wet time of year we Swedes call fall, this was exactly the kind of boost I needed.
Seven things about Carolina:
1. I have an obsession with owls. On necklaces, shirts or note pads doesn’t matter, just give ’em to me!
2. I have very vivid dreams, I’m talking full on films in my head at night.
3. I used to be scared of the dark and now I love walking in the dark.
4. I also love walking in the rain.
5. I miss having cats terribly and I’m getting one as soon as I move out.
6. My entire childhood I was completely convinced I was a witch who hadn’t received her powers yet…
7. …I’m genuinely disappointed I never got my letter from Hogwarts.
Here we go, to the good stuff. The 10 brilliant bloggers I nominate are:
– Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post
– Share 7 things about myself
– Pass the award on to 10 more bloggers that I enjoy
– Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected!
So, recently, there has been a new store opening in Stockholm that the whole city is buzzing about. If you hadn’t already guessed, Ladurée has come to town! Hell yes! I’ve been meaning to stop by since it opened about a week ago but I haven’t gotten around to it. Today though, I stepped into pastel paradise. I was so overwhelmed by the atmosphere that I forgot to take pictures, not only inside the store, but I also forgot to actually photograph the macarons I purchased. I mean, really Carolina, really…? Anyhow, I went all out and bought myself five macarons that I brought home in my little Ladurée bag. Like a proud mama. Kind of. I got chocolate, cherry blossom, cassis, salted caramel and lemon. My favourite was definitely the cassis, absolutely remarkable! If I go there again (if..? more like when), I’ll take some nice pictures for you blog readers and the interwebs! Anyhow, I know I’m super slow, I have three blog posts that will go up this week. Sorry about the horrible delay, I’ve just been so busy and with pollen season slamming me in the face, I’ve been pretty much just studying and sleeping these past few weeks…
This is what is currently on my Pinterest board (titled “sweets”). Click pictures to find source.